HealthTrust Workforce Solutions and HCA Healthcare’s principle initiative is to provide exceptional patient care in a safe environment. To further these efforts, we have some important news to share with you about the augmentation of our VPro credential clearance process for the vendor representatives.
HCA Healthcare & HealthTrust Verified Professionals (VPro) have partnered with RepScrubs® to integrate the non-employee VPro Credentialing with RepScrubs SCRUBPORT® dispensing technology.
Currently in the HCA East Florida Division, RepScrubs has ScrubPort units installed which are a stand-a-lone service requiring vendors to obtain scrubs for procedures.
Beginning July 12 through 30, 2021, HealthTrust Verified Professionals will combine the two systems. The union of the two systems will require that every Supplier Rep/Manager, Clinical Tech, and Non-Clinical Supplier Rep be compliant FIRST with VPro credentials BEFORE scrubs can be obtained. See rollout schedule below.
HWS Verified Professionals assures you are fully credentialed and in compliance with facility policies and RepScrubs manages the required vendor attire. You must have both the VPro Credentialing and RepScrubs accounts in order to meet the facility's required PPE standards if you enter into any procedural area of the hospital.
How the two systems work together:
- VPros vendors must be credential compliant in the VPro software and approved for facility access.
- Once at the facility, the Vpro logs in to the credentialing Kiosk to get a daily ID badge.
- The Kiosk communicates to RepScrubs that compliance is verified and to dispense PPE for the visit.
- If the VPro is not compliant with the credentialing, no ID badge and no PPE will be dispensed.
You will receive additional information advising next steps in the near future.
If you have any additional questions regarding RepScrubs, please call 407-547-2680. If you have HealthTrust credentialing questions, call 954-514-1440.
Combining VPro Credentialing with RepScrubs ScrubPort Access Rollout Schedule:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center (FL): July 12-16
- Kendall Regional Medical Center (FL): July 12-16
- Mercy Hospital (FL): July 12-16
- Plantation General (FL): July 12-16
- Palms West Hospital (FL): July 12-16
- University Hospital (FL): July 19-23
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center (FL): July 19-23
- St. Lucie Medical Center (FL): July 19-23
- Westside Regional Medical Center (FL): July 19-23
- Highlands Regional: July 26-30
- JFK Medical Center (FL): July 26-30
- JFK North Campus (previously West Palm) (FL): July 26-30
- Northwest Medical Center (FL): July 26-30